Metalnewcomers.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» welcometothedarkside.org
Which came first, the chicken of the egg (metalized) EmptyMay 25th 2015, 21:28 by tshearn

» Introductions
Which came first, the chicken of the egg (metalized) EmptyMay 18th 2015, 17:15 by tshearn

» Eryn Non Dae. (Toulouse)-Metal Blade Records
Which came first, the chicken of the egg (metalized) EmptySeptember 29th 2013, 13:17 by Franael

» How can we promote Metal newcomers.com?
Which came first, the chicken of the egg (metalized) EmptySeptember 20th 2013, 07:26 by TheTNTee

» Be'laktor
Which came first, the chicken of the egg (metalized) EmptyJuly 29th 2013, 05:28 by serbocop666

» Saille - Symphonic Black Metal - CD out now !
Which came first, the chicken of the egg (metalized) EmptyJune 5th 2013, 07:15 by Saille

» Haiduk - Spellbook
Which came first, the chicken of the egg (metalized) EmptyJune 3rd 2013, 13:19 by haiduk

» Eryn Non Dae. (France)-Metal Blade Records
Which came first, the chicken of the egg (metalized) EmptyApril 14th 2013, 14:37 by Franael

» Celtachor New Album "Nine Waves From The Shore"
Which came first, the chicken of the egg (metalized) EmptyNovember 19th 2012, 06:58 by SamhainPromotions

Top posters
Admin
Which came first, the chicken of the egg (metalized) EmptyWhich came first, the chicken of the egg (metalized) I_voting_barWhich came first, the chicken of the egg (metalized) Empty 
EmmaMetal
Which came first, the chicken of the egg (metalized) EmptyWhich came first, the chicken of the egg (metalized) I_voting_barWhich came first, the chicken of the egg (metalized) Empty 
DutchDarknessWithin
serbocop666
Masuramea
MacyMetal
tHE_Bizarre_jOKE
TheTNTee
segtuvs
Militaizi

Which came first, the chicken of the egg (metalized)

Go down 
+3
EmmaMetal
Admin
Masuramea
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Masuramea
Viking
Viking

Which came first, the chicken of the egg (metalized) Empty
PostSubject: Which came first, the chicken of the egg (metalized)   Which came first, the chicken of the egg (metalized) EmptyJune 20th 2010, 07:02

Go at a random metal concert and you'll see the befriended metal sign.

You'll see 2 signs most used,
the \,,/
and the _\,,/

What do you use and find the most creative way to convince someone what came first!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Metal Master
Metal Master
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which came first, the chicken of the egg (metalized)   Which came first, the chicken of the egg (metalized) EmptyJune 21st 2010, 01:30

i'm completely a \m/ guy.

the other one isn't metal in my eyes.

I don't know which one was first but i guess it were the Dio-horns
Back to top Go down
https://metalnewcomers.forumotion.com
EmmaMetal
Metal God
Metal God
EmmaMetal

PostSubject: Re: Which came first, the chicken of the egg (metalized)   Which came first, the chicken of the egg (metalized) EmptyJune 21st 2010, 09:24

Yeah, I prefer \m/ But I also see \o/ sometimes..
I don't exactly know which one was first..
Back to top Go down
TheTNTee
Warrior
Warrior
TheTNTee

PostSubject: Re: Which came first, the chicken of the egg (metalized)   Which came first, the chicken of the egg (metalized) EmptyJune 23rd 2010, 11:41

bang4 i prefer that one. \,,/ i think it came first. Im not very sure...
Back to top Go down
DutchDarknessWithin
Metal King
Metal King
DutchDarknessWithin

PostSubject: Re: Which came first, the chicken of the egg (metalized)   Which came first, the chicken of the egg (metalized) EmptyJune 23rd 2010, 14:19

I don't care what came first, I know I like \../ better.. \../ = Horns. _\../ = Spasm.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001090219207&a
Admin
Metal Master
Metal Master
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which came first, the chicken of the egg (metalized)   Which came first, the chicken of the egg (metalized) EmptyJune 24th 2010, 01:14

/sign
Back to top Go down
serbocop666
Professional Headbanger
Professional Headbanger
serbocop666

PostSubject: Re: Which came first, the chicken of the egg (metalized)   Which came first, the chicken of the egg (metalized) EmptyJune 24th 2010, 07:10

\m/ \m/ definitely came first, i hate people that use _\m/....it has no meaning, apart from - "hey look at me, im a poser"...\m/ refers to the horns of the devil, aka metal.

_\m/ reminds me of crocodile dundie _m_ ( what you trying to poses someone?)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Metal Master
Metal Master
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which came first, the chicken of the egg (metalized)   Which came first, the chicken of the egg (metalized) EmptyJune 24th 2010, 11:57

I agree with the poser thing, thats exactly what I think about the other sign.

But i disagree with the devil horn stuff. Thats also very 'poserish' to refer to the devil horns.
Satanism is ridiculous.

If you do not now it: It was actually 'invented' by the grandmother of Ronnie James Dio, in old times it was a sign to keep evil forces away. Ronnie James Dio used it in Metal.
Nothing to do with Devil horns or stuff like that, that's bullcrap :-)
Back to top Go down
Adam
Wannabe-Poser
Wannabe-Poser
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Which came first, the chicken of the egg (metalized)   Which came first, the chicken of the egg (metalized) EmptyJune 24th 2010, 19:57

\m/ definitely came first. Dio was the one who really got it started, or at least the first person to have meaning in it, and he went with \m/. I think people that have their thumbs sticking out look retarded because they don't know what they're doing.
Back to top Go down
DutchDarknessWithin
Metal King
Metal King
DutchDarknessWithin

PostSubject: Re: Which came first, the chicken of the egg (metalized)   Which came first, the chicken of the egg (metalized) EmptyJune 25th 2010, 05:21

Just as I said, _\m/ = Spasm Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001090219207&a
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which came first, the chicken of the egg (metalized)   Which came first, the chicken of the egg (metalized) Empty

Back to top Go down

Which came first, the chicken of the egg (metalized)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metalnewcomers.com :: Community :: Metal & the scene-
Jump to: