Metalnewcomers.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» welcometothedarkside.org
MetalMachine92 glad to join!! EmptyMay 25th 2015, 21:28 by tshearn

» Introductions
MetalMachine92 glad to join!! EmptyMay 18th 2015, 17:15 by tshearn

» Eryn Non Dae. (Toulouse)-Metal Blade Records
MetalMachine92 glad to join!! EmptySeptember 29th 2013, 13:17 by Franael

» How can we promote Metal newcomers.com?
MetalMachine92 glad to join!! EmptySeptember 20th 2013, 07:26 by TheTNTee

» Be'laktor
MetalMachine92 glad to join!! EmptyJuly 29th 2013, 05:28 by serbocop666

» Saille - Symphonic Black Metal - CD out now !
MetalMachine92 glad to join!! EmptyJune 5th 2013, 07:15 by Saille

» Haiduk - Spellbook
MetalMachine92 glad to join!! EmptyJune 3rd 2013, 13:19 by haiduk

» Eryn Non Dae. (France)-Metal Blade Records
MetalMachine92 glad to join!! EmptyApril 14th 2013, 14:37 by Franael

» Celtachor New Album "Nine Waves From The Shore"
MetalMachine92 glad to join!! EmptyNovember 19th 2012, 06:58 by SamhainPromotions

Top posters
Admin
MetalMachine92 glad to join!! EmptyMetalMachine92 glad to join!! I_voting_barMetalMachine92 glad to join!! Empty 
EmmaMetal
MetalMachine92 glad to join!! EmptyMetalMachine92 glad to join!! I_voting_barMetalMachine92 glad to join!! Empty 
DutchDarknessWithin
serbocop666
Masuramea
MacyMetal
tHE_Bizarre_jOKE
TheTNTee
segtuvs
Militaizi

MetalMachine92 glad to join!!

Go down 
+3
EmmaMetal
Admin
metalmachine92
7 posters
AuthorMessage
metalmachine92
Wannabe-Poser
Wannabe-Poser
metalmachine92

MetalMachine92 glad to join!! Empty
PostSubject: MetalMachine92 glad to join!!   MetalMachine92 glad to join!! EmptyAugust 19th 2010, 18:54

Hi Guys!

My name's Matt and I am new to the Metalnewcomers community

I love all types of Metal with my favourites being Folk Metal and good ol' Heavy Metal
I found it great when Metalnewcomers invited me to this website on Youtube because it gives me a way to talk to other metal fanatics. Since i am from Australia, there is not a lot of Metal fans where i come from but i still keep listening because metal musicians are so much more creative than any other genre of music and i find it impossible to go a day without listening to metal.
I love going to concerts because the atmosphere around is just amazing and its great when Metal fans come from all over the place to rock out with their metal brothers and sisters!!

I am only 17 and turn 18 in a week but i hope to go to Finland soon to check out the metal scene over there because i feel it is where i would belong!

Thankyou for the oppertunity to join your community and i hope i will fit in ok!!

METAL FOREVER!!

Back to top Go down
Admin
Metal Master
Metal Master
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MetalMachine92 glad to join!!   MetalMachine92 glad to join!! EmptyAugust 20th 2010, 00:31

Hey Metalmachine92!
You totally fit in here!
Nice Introduction, I also love Finnland and whole Scandinavia but I've never been there yet Smile

Have a great time here Smile
Back to top Go down
https://metalnewcomers.forumotion.com
EmmaMetal
Metal God
Metal God
EmmaMetal

PostSubject: Re: MetalMachine92 glad to join!!   MetalMachine92 glad to join!! EmptyAugust 20th 2010, 02:49

Hi metalmachine92!
Yay, another folkmetal lover Smile
Finland is like the cradle of metal (in my opinion!)
Welcome to our community and have a lot fun here!

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
metalmachine92
Wannabe-Poser
Wannabe-Poser
metalmachine92

PostSubject: Re: MetalMachine92 glad to join!!   MetalMachine92 glad to join!! EmptyAugust 20th 2010, 17:54

Thanks guys its good now ive got some other people that share my main common interest Wink
Yeah I believe Finland would be a great place although I haven't been there yet but hopefully soon!!
I look forward to talking to all you guys about music and I'm sure now I will enjoy it here!

Back to top Go down
DutchDarknessWithin
Metal King
Metal King
DutchDarknessWithin

PostSubject: Re: MetalMachine92 glad to join!!   MetalMachine92 glad to join!! EmptyAugust 21st 2010, 04:31

Heya metalmachine92 !

Welcome to the forums Very Happy

So happy to see other people joining with Folk Metal as their favorite genre.

and Yes indeed, Finland is a great metal country. Actually.. Entire Scandinavia is.

Even Ronnie James Dio agrees that metal in Europe is 100 times better compared to America because metal is a lifestyle for us as where America bases their skill on commercials and American Idol (Exactly what he said)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001090219207&a
TheTNTee
Warrior
Warrior
TheTNTee

PostSubject: Re: MetalMachine92 glad to join!!   MetalMachine92 glad to join!! EmptyAugust 22nd 2010, 09:42

Hi MetalMachine!

Yeah Folk Metal is great, i like your Taste of Metal, Here are lots of Folk Metal Bands, I hope you njoy them.
Back to top Go down
segtuvs
Warrior
Warrior
segtuvs

PostSubject: Re: MetalMachine92 glad to join!!   MetalMachine92 glad to join!! EmptyAugust 24th 2010, 17:06

Quote :
i still keep listening because metal musicians are so much more creative than any other genre of music

Thats stupid. Metal is one of easiest genres of music. What about classic, jazz, blues, progressive rock, jazz-folk fusion, etc? Thats creative music, much more creative than metal.

Yeah, and welcome to the forums
Back to top Go down
Masuramea
Viking
Viking

PostSubject: Re: MetalMachine92 glad to join!!   MetalMachine92 glad to join!! EmptyAugust 25th 2010, 00:48

Quote :
Thats stupid. Metal is one of easiest genres of music. What about classic, jazz, blues, progressive rock, jazz-folk fusion, etc? Thats creative music, much more creative than metal.

That still depends on which kind of metal you're listening.
A bit of the batt to mention that in no time :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MetalMachine92 glad to join!!   MetalMachine92 glad to join!! Empty

Back to top Go down

MetalMachine92 glad to join!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metalnewcomers.com :: Community :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: