Metalnewcomers.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» welcometothedarkside.org
Hello from Canada EmptyMay 25th 2015, 21:28 by tshearn

» Introductions
Hello from Canada EmptyMay 18th 2015, 17:15 by tshearn

» Eryn Non Dae. (Toulouse)-Metal Blade Records
Hello from Canada EmptySeptember 29th 2013, 13:17 by Franael

» How can we promote Metal newcomers.com?
Hello from Canada EmptySeptember 20th 2013, 07:26 by TheTNTee

» Be'laktor
Hello from Canada EmptyJuly 29th 2013, 05:28 by serbocop666

» Saille - Symphonic Black Metal - CD out now !
Hello from Canada EmptyJune 5th 2013, 07:15 by Saille

» Haiduk - Spellbook
Hello from Canada EmptyJune 3rd 2013, 13:19 by haiduk

» Eryn Non Dae. (France)-Metal Blade Records
Hello from Canada EmptyApril 14th 2013, 14:37 by Franael

» Celtachor New Album "Nine Waves From The Shore"
Hello from Canada EmptyNovember 19th 2012, 06:58 by SamhainPromotions

Top posters
Admin
Hello from Canada EmptyHello from Canada I_voting_barHello from Canada Empty 
EmmaMetal
DutchDarknessWithin
serbocop666
Masuramea
MacyMetal
tHE_Bizarre_jOKE
TheTNTee
segtuvs
Militaizi

Hello from Canada

Go down 
+5
TheTNTee
EmmaMetal
DutchDarknessWithin
Admin
Machine
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Machine
Trve Poser
Trve Poser
Machine

Hello from Canada Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Canada   Hello from Canada EmptyAugust 20th 2010, 22:19

Hi. I am an old fart who lived through the 80's and loved metal. As mainstream metal became extremely lame in the 90's I lost interest (remeber this is before the internet and mainstream was usually all you could get in isolated areas). Luckily some of the younger people I work with have rekindled my interest by playing great bands such as Strapping Young Lad, Soilwork, 3 Inches of Blood, Lamb of God ect. Also my long-time friend Todd has never stopped listing to metal (although his taste in metal is much heavier than mine, listening to Death, Diecide ect). The two of us have a project (which was briefly a band) that takes elements of our favorite bands and mixes them up. This has gotten me interested in my local scene (local is a bit of a misnomer as there are great distances between gigs here). A band called Celestial Machine (with member changes was Symbiote) had been hosting local shows and bringing us great bands from across the country. Some local bands I like are: Suffersurge, Sparky, Into Eternity, Lavagoat and not so local Ninja Spy (all these bands have myspace sites). My current goals are to finish our second CD (which is where my handle comes from, track three will be a song called Machine), find a bass player, and buy the new maiden album on monday!
Back to top Go down
http://www.softboxmetal.com
Admin
Metal Master
Metal Master
Admin

Hello from Canada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Canada   Hello from Canada EmptyAugust 21st 2010, 01:42

Hey and welcome here machine Smile
Interesting Introduction :-) Sounds really nice!
Back to top Go down
https://metalnewcomers.forumotion.com
DutchDarknessWithin
Metal King
Metal King
DutchDarknessWithin

Hello from Canada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Canada   Hello from Canada EmptyAugust 21st 2010, 04:33

Hey and welcome to the forums Machine ^^

Very interesting indeed.

(I laughed at your first sentence "I am an old fart who lived through the 80's and loved metal" haha)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001090219207&a
EmmaMetal
Metal God
Metal God
EmmaMetal

Hello from Canada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Canada   Hello from Canada EmptyAugust 21st 2010, 08:15

Hi Machine!
Welcome here!
Hope you'll enjoy it Smile
Back to top Go down
TheTNTee
Warrior
Warrior
TheTNTee

Hello from Canada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Canada   Hello from Canada EmptyAugust 22nd 2010, 09:39

Hello Machine,

And Welcome to the Community!
Back to top Go down
Feniel
Trve Poser
Trve Poser
Feniel

Hello from Canada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Canada   Hello from Canada EmptyAugust 31st 2010, 18:28

Machine wrote:
Hi. I am an old fart who lived through the 80's and loved metal. As mainstream metal became extremely lame in the 90's I lost interest (remeber this is before the internet and mainstream was usually all you could get in isolated areas). Luckily some of the younger people I work with have rekindled my interest by playing great bands such as Strapping Young Lad, Soilwork, 3 Inches of Blood, Lamb of God ect. Also my long-time friend Todd has never stopped listing to metal (although his taste in metal is much heavier than mine, listening to Death, Diecide ect). The two of us have a project (which was briefly a band) that takes elements of our favorite bands and mixes them up. This has gotten me interested in my local scene (local is a bit of a misnomer as there are great distances between gigs here). A band called Celestial Machine (with member changes was Symbiote) had been hosting local shows and bringing us great bands from across the country. Some local bands I like are: Suffersurge, Sparky, Into Eternity, Lavagoat and not so local Ninja Spy (all these bands have myspace sites). My current goals are to finish our second CD (which is where my handle comes from, track three will be a song called Machine), find a bass player, and buy the new maiden album on monday!

Dude you from around regina haha love those bands btw seen most of them all really good
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=866760082
Machine
Trve Poser
Trve Poser
Machine

Hello from Canada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Canada   Hello from Canada EmptySeptember 6th 2010, 16:31

I'm from P.eh . I know the guys from Celestial Machine pretty good, because I am older, I don't know many of the younger bands from town. Also Justin Bender is from here (he will be mixing our new album) who plays (as you probably know) for Into Eternity. He also has a new project with Cam Dixon (formerly of Annihilator) called Magnetic. I stopped going on the Sask metal forum because I think they are more interested in insulting each other than music. That's how I met (not in person) Brent Upton (who now runs url=http://www.anarchymedia.net]AnarchyMedia!!!![/url]) and through him Suffersurge. I hope to make it down to the queen city sometime either to play or to see some great bands.
Back to top Go down
http://www.softboxmetal.com
Feniel
Trve Poser
Trve Poser
Feniel

Hello from Canada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Canada   Hello from Canada EmptySeptember 6th 2010, 16:58

Machine wrote:
I'm from P.eh . I know the guys from Celestial Machine pretty good, because I am older, I don't know many of the younger bands from town. Also Justin Bender is from here (he will be mixing our new album) who plays (as you probably know) for Into Eternity. He also has a new project with Cam Dixon (formerly of Annihilator) called Magnetic. I stopped going on the Sask metal forum because I think they are more interested in insulting each other than music. That's how I met (not in person) Brent Upton (who now runs url=http://www.anarchymedia.net]AnarchyMedia!!!![/url]) and through him Suffersurge. I hope to make it down to the queen city sometime either to play or to see some great bands.

Awesome stuff, i totally agree with you about saskmetal that site is annoying only reason i use it is for concert announcements lol

btw love the music on your site cant wait to hear your new album
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=866760082
jamec9869
Wannabe-Poser
Wannabe-Poser

Hello from Canada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Canada   Hello from Canada EmptyNovember 24th 2010, 19:46

Hi! I've just visited this forum. Happy to get acquainted with you. Thank

Professional Headbanger
Professional Headbanger
serbocop666

Hello from Canada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Canada   Hello from Canada EmptyNovember 24th 2010, 22:22

jamec9869 wrote:
Hi! I've just visited this forum. Happy to get acquainted with you. Thank

Hey, welcome to the forum. Hope you like it here. Maybe you could introduce yourself as well, just to help us to get to know you.

Metal be with you
Back to top Go down
alexmax021
Wannabe-Poser
Wannabe-Poser

Hello from Canada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Canada   Hello from Canada EmptyDecember 3rd 2010, 20:15

What's up everyone, I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hey. Hopefully I posted this in the right section!

Professional Headbanger
Professional Headbanger
serbocop666

Hello from Canada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Canada   Hello from Canada EmptyDecember 4th 2010, 00:22

[quote="alexmax021"]
What's up everyone, I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hey. Hopefully I posted this in the right section!

Hello and welcome, i hope you like it....im the only active member at the moment. You posted in the right section, but you can make your own thread, name it what you like and tell us about yourself...Introduce yourself, tell us what you do, where you from bla bla bla,, and what you listen to.

Hope you enjoy here.

Metal be with you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello from Canada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Canada   Hello from Canada Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Canada
Page 1 of 1