Metalnewcomers.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» welcometothedarkside.org
Hail from finland! EmptyMay 25th 2015, 21:28 by tshearn

» Introductions
Hail from finland! EmptyMay 18th 2015, 17:15 by tshearn

» Eryn Non Dae. (Toulouse)-Metal Blade Records
Hail from finland! EmptySeptember 29th 2013, 13:17 by Franael

» How can we promote Metal newcomers.com?
Hail from finland! EmptySeptember 20th 2013, 07:26 by TheTNTee

» Be'laktor
Hail from finland! EmptyJuly 29th 2013, 05:28 by serbocop666

» Saille - Symphonic Black Metal - CD out now !
Hail from finland! EmptyJune 5th 2013, 07:15 by Saille

» Haiduk - Spellbook
Hail from finland! EmptyJune 3rd 2013, 13:19 by haiduk

» Eryn Non Dae. (France)-Metal Blade Records
Hail from finland! EmptyApril 14th 2013, 14:37 by Franael

» Celtachor New Album "Nine Waves From The Shore"
Hail from finland! EmptyNovember 19th 2012, 06:58 by SamhainPromotions

Top posters
Admin
Hail from finland! EmptyHail from finland! I_voting_barHail from finland! Empty 
EmmaMetal
DutchDarknessWithin
serbocop666
Masuramea
MacyMetal
tHE_Bizarre_jOKE
TheTNTee
segtuvs
Militaizi

Hail from finland!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Militaizi
Warrior
Warrior
Militaizi

Hail from finland! Empty
PostSubject: Hail from finland!   Hail from finland! EmptySeptember 2nd 2010, 13:58

Hi to everyone. As from title you can see that I'm from finland (I live in western finland close to Kauhajoki where that school shooting was.) and I got lost to this site from Youtube (from Metalnewcomers channel, of course) and I think I will be pretty active member depenting on how much spare time I will have and are there other active members.

I have been listening to Rock & Metal for now 7 years and I'm 15 years old and umm.. how to form that.. I'm growing a metalhead.
My hobbies are archering (for 6 years from now) and I'm finnish champion in field archery and I like all ball games like floorball and basketball.

I especially enjoy melodic death- and folk metal but in general I listen to all kind of metal from classical heavy metal to nu metal and so on. My favorite bands from folk metal are Ensiferum, Finntroll, Korpiklaani, Turisas and Eluveitie. and my favorite Melodic death metal bands are Insomnium, older Scar Symmetry, Dark Tranquillity, Whispered and Blood stain child.

I hope I will find atleast some new friends from this community and I will be informing you guys if I will find some good new metal bands.

And btw. I don't like smiley's too much. And remember that: There's no false metal to me. All that is metal is metal, no matter is it power metal or Viking metal. Every genre has their own stars and I assume that everyone has a right to grow a metalhead without looking what kind of metal he is listening. (but of course he needs to listen metal to call himself a metalhead.)

Yours, Militaizi.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Metal Master
Metal Master
Admin

Hail from finland! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hail from finland!   Hail from finland! EmptySeptember 2nd 2010, 14:59

Hei Militaizi

Wow, your introduction is very nice! I love your last statement, that's totally what I think about that subject. And it's too bad that there still are too many intolerant guys in metal.

I love Finland and it's very talented metal bands :-)

You'll be a great addition for our community!

See you around!
Back to top Go down
https://metalnewcomers.forumotion.com

Hail from finland!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metalnewcomers.com :: Community :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: