Metalnewcomers.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» welcometothedarkside.org
Abinchova EmptyMay 25th 2015, 21:28 by tshearn

» Introductions
Abinchova EmptyMay 18th 2015, 17:15 by tshearn

» Eryn Non Dae. (Toulouse)-Metal Blade Records
Abinchova EmptySeptember 29th 2013, 13:17 by Franael

» How can we promote Metal newcomers.com?
Abinchova EmptySeptember 20th 2013, 07:26 by TheTNTee

» Be'laktor
Abinchova EmptyJuly 29th 2013, 05:28 by serbocop666

» Saille - Symphonic Black Metal - CD out now !
Abinchova EmptyJune 5th 2013, 07:15 by Saille

» Haiduk - Spellbook
Abinchova EmptyJune 3rd 2013, 13:19 by haiduk

» Eryn Non Dae. (France)-Metal Blade Records
Abinchova EmptyApril 14th 2013, 14:37 by Franael

» Celtachor New Album "Nine Waves From The Shore"
Abinchova EmptyNovember 19th 2012, 06:58 by SamhainPromotions

Top posters
Admin
Abinchova EmptyAbinchova I_voting_barAbinchova Empty 
EmmaMetal
DutchDarknessWithin
serbocop666
Masuramea
MacyMetal
tHE_Bizarre_jOKE
TheTNTee
segtuvs
Militaizi

Abinchova

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Metal Master
Metal Master
Admin

Abinchova Empty
PostSubject: Abinchova   Abinchova EmptyAugust 31st 2010, 07:46

Abinchova 33yi22r

Abinchova is a folk / melodic death metal Band from Switzerland. They combine traditional thrash and death metal riffs with folk melodies and also male growls with female classical vocals.

In their words:
Quote :
"Heartfelt folk metal is the prime priority of the seven musicians of Abinchova.

Melodic tunes and crushing thrash and death metal riffs create the sound of this metal band. Guitar solos, fiddle and keyboard go hand in hand, to further enrich the structure of the music. Lyrically, the band has dedicated themselves to the telling of old tales and myths, which are brought to you by fierce screams and classical women’s chant.

Abinchova – A wave of music that transforms every concert into a beer soaked festivity"

Check their official pages out (please click to visit):
---> Official website <---
---> Official myspace page <---
---> Become a fan on facebook <---

Members:
Arnaud - vocals
Nora - violin, vocals
Nicolas - guitar
Dave - guitar
Robert - bass
Stef --drums
Patricia - keyboard

Releases:
Hörensagen, selfproduced demo 2009 click here to buy it or download it legally for free

Concerts
Click here to see the 'Concerts of Abinchova' topic on metalnewcomers.com
Back to top Go down
https://metalnewcomers.forumotion.com
Admin
Metal Master
Metal Master
Admin

Abinchova Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abinchova   Abinchova EmptyAugust 31st 2010, 07:49

Songs by Abinchova

Heimatlos (Hoersensagen 2009)

Doppelmond (Hoersensagen 2009)

Die Zuesler (Hoersensagen 2009)

All Songs upped by our official Youtube channel called 'metalnewcomers'. Be sure to subscribe.
Click here to visit the offical metalnewcomers youtube channel
Back to top Go down
Admin
Metal Master
Metal Master
Admin

Abinchova Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abinchova   Abinchova EmptyAugust 31st 2010, 07:52

Concerts of Abinchova

Abinchova 30tmm2r
picture taken from http://swordchant.go-board.com/upcoming-viking-pagan-folk-metal-lives-f22/abinchova-t1210.htm

Upcoming Concerts:

02.10.2010 - Schützi, Olten (Switzerland) - Forefathers Festival II
with Finntroll, Excelsis, Frijgard, and more!

18.11.2010 - Kulturwerk 118, with Varg and Frozen Sword

18.12.2010 - Dynamo, Zürich (Switzerland)
with Moonsorrow

Past Concerts:

29.05.2010 - Schüür, Luzern (Switzerland)
with Eluveitie

05.07. - 10.07.2010 - METALCAMP Festival, Tolmin (Slovenia)

17.07.2010 - Castle Dorneck, Dornach (Switzerland) - Spaktekel Festival
Abinchova unplugged
(cancelled)

17.04.2010 - Sounddock14, Dietikon (Switzerland)
with Obscurity, Kromlek,Slartibartfass, Frijgard

03.04.2010 - Ancienne Gare, Freiburg (Switzerland) - Full Metal Festival XI
with Gwydion, Tschäggättä

20.03.2010 - Sedel, Luzern (Switzerland) - Rauhnacht III
with Adorned Brood, Andhrimnir, Castleway

13.03.2010 - Met-Bar, Lenzburg (Switzerland)
with Frijgard

12.03.2010 - Bar59, Luzern (Switzerland) - Clash of Cultures
with Muilaff, Implosion Circle, Rührwerk

27.02.2010 - Salle Communal, Malleray (Switzerland) - Metal Over All
with Blasted, Mad Hilda, Trophallaxy, Violette

19.12.2009 - Alte Kaserne, Zürich (Switzerland) - Rock Highway Contest

07.11.2009 - Manoir Pub, St.Maurice (Switzerland) - Pagan Fire
with Castleway

09.10.2009 - Sedel, Luzern (Switzerland) - Rauhnacht II
with Tenebra, Andhrimnir, Eternal Death

19.09.2009 - Fellini-Club, Roggwil (Switzerland) - Heavy Metal Night
with Muilaff, Asaviga

03.04.2009 - Treibhaus, Luzern (Switzerland) - Implosion Circle Plattentaufe
with Implosion Circle, Sense of a Divination

28.03.2009 - Jugendhaus, Meggen (Switzerland) - Rauhnacht
with Andhrimnir, Implosion Circle, Endorfine
Back to top Go down
Admin
Metal Master
Metal Master
Admin

Abinchova Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abinchova   Abinchova EmptyAugust 31st 2010, 07:53

A great concert Review written in English:

KROMLEK
Slartibartfass, Abinchova & Frijgard

SoundDock 14 - DIETIKON (Switzerland) - 17.04.2010

Live reportage by dalia di giacomo_

Organized by Meh Suff!, at the comfortable venue SoundDock 14 in Dietikon, in Switzerland, near Zürich, this concert has been a great rendez-vous with Pagan/Folk Metal, mainly of young imprinting. The atmosphere has been very friendly, numerous people attending in the organized structure of a music-club that has hosted well known acts together with local and or emerging bands. As always, when organized by Meh Suff!, this time too we had the possibility to enjoy a well planned Metal concert, in the best "horns up" mood! Intime, underground yet of big caliber. Indeed German Obscurity should have been the headliner, but unfortunately due to the block of flights set by the Iceland volcano ash, it was impossible for the band to reach the location. Yes, it was a bit sad, but the evening has been anyway really successful even because "Urban Pagan Metallers" Kromlek, who have celebrated its premiere in Switzerland, had the possibility to perform a longer show and to focus the interest as clout of the gig. Kromlek took no prisoners, or, better said, made us all prisoners of its sound, and 3 encores have resonated in the 5 meter high hall. Frijgard, Abinchova, Slartibartfass has been the 3 bands who played before Kromlek and that were able to fully warm up the audience, already delighted by the appetising grill organized in the front yard and by the excellent mead provided by Imkerei.ch.

All bands have risen in me a big fascination because they were all authentic, spontaneous, exactly like i want to see, they have been able to communicate their compositions, but also to entertain, to have fun together with fans in uncomplicated way. Nonetheless the shows were all very professional, prepared by an accurate soundcheck. Headbanging, moshing and crowdsurfing more and more put into action during the whole evening.

The long "Pagan" evening has started with the band Swiss Frijgard. Four young musicians in the line up the Black Pagan combo, which has release the self-produced cd "Morgenrot". Although people were inclined to bless at once the concert, the first minutes were not so easy, actually the band has been not very lively in the impact, yet the 4 in Frijgard at, the third song "Dem Tod geweiht", have convinced that there is much potential in their music with many dark elements and melodies, with a good double bass drum and good backing vocals that added a kind of sinister trance. Everything was easygoing then when ripping bursts of riffs, nice loops were evoking a nocturnal, sinister but also romanticized Norse Paganism.

Abinchova Frijgard_dietikon_1

Applauses for the broken guitar! Gitarre kaputt!. The seven musicians (or "Musikanten") of Abinchova are simply an avalanche on stage! Begun with the nocturnal and sinister touch of Frijgard, now the concert has got incredibly animated and literally conquered by the energy and sympathy and skilfulness of this brighter Folk/Pagan Swiss tribe, that, in my opinion, is even better than Eluveitie, and actually it's with Eluveitie that they will play in Lucerne on May 29 (at Schüür). And in July they will play the Metalcamp in Tolmin. Welcome! Abynchova is simply push and good mood. On the stage Abinchova mix Pagan Death (mainly of Celtic sign, i think) with Thrash, with classic elements of Folk and harsh vocals , spiced up with joy and a very good cooperation. 2 women are part of the line up, at the violin (and vocals) and at the keyboard. There is also a deal with intense melodic moments that often fade away eaten by the aggressive side, like in Die Züsler from EP Hörensagen, presented along with Versteckte Pfade, Der Geigenspieler, Hundert Raben, Abenteuer, Heimatlos, and the final Pestfinger. Don't miss them at The Forefather Festival this next October in Olten with the likes of Finntroll , Excelsis, Frijgard . Abinchova has recorded the first half of the debut album in February, so i presume that this has been a warm up gig for the upcoming circuit of appointments of this year. The only thing i didn't like were the moments of female sung, really not so pleasant as the sound of the violin was. For the rest, great gig!

Abinchova Abinchova_dietikon_4
Abinchova Abinchova_dietikon-1

A woman in the line up of Slartibartfass too, Jessica, who plays bagpipes. Needless to say, bagpipes give a Scottish tone to the music of this German band founded in 2005 and now under contract Trollzorn/SMP Records. To tell the truth, Slartibartfass is truly a nice band showing much engagment and solide stage acting which is not only focused on singer and guitarist Philipp. The keyboard adds an epic movement to compositions that show many Pagan influences, elements of extreme metal too, a bit Avantgarde and much rhythm, lot of cadence...and, why not? , a veil of melodic decadence, united with balladesque rocking solos. The stage acting has been informal but elegant, not hiding the eclectic vein of the band. The audience has been enthusiastic and involved.

Abinchova Slartibartfass_dietikon_3

But German Kromlek took it all, and, thanks also to the forced absence of Obscurity, was acclaimed and perfectly supported by the audience in this Swiss premiere. Although , as already said, the previous bands were interesting, Kromlek hit the stage by showing a first liga class. The Pagan Metal band founded in 2004 got a fresh but already experienced and determined acting. Mr. Alphavarg was not the only one to be fit, the balance among the different members of the line has been almost perfect. Important: brilliant keyboards, super guitars! Humppa and nordic folklore mixed with heavy grooves and some exotic lines have been the bomb at the SoundDock . Among the songs presented: Herjan, Kromlek, Grim Omens. a super Solo battle before the wonderful Strandhagg II Wave bound. Gorgeous moshing during Svartmetall. Kromlek calls its music "Urban Pagan Metal", i don't know..rarely i was pushed into a magic retro vampiric/folklore like tonight : a bridge between Nordic mythology, ancient times in Transsilvania, middle age and nineteenth century, each of them personified through a strong music. I would call it "Across Time-Pagan Metal".

Abinchova Kromlek_dietikon_10
Back to top Go down
serbocop666
Professional Headbanger
Professional Headbanger
serbocop666

Abinchova Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abinchova   Abinchova EmptyMarch 2nd 2011, 22:04

awesome band. are there any new bands that need to be announced.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Metal Master
Metal Master
Admin

Abinchova Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abinchova   Abinchova EmptyMarch 18th 2011, 04:12

I'll currently producing an album trailer of the debut album of Abinchova. The album is damn sick. I have the permission to upload 3 or 4 songs of the new album. So the next videos will be some Abinchova stuff and after that I'll go on with a brandnew band.
Maybe " the privateer"....but that's not for sure.
Back to top Go down
TheTNTee
Warrior
Warrior
TheTNTee

Abinchova Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abinchova   Abinchova EmptyMay 4th 2011, 06:54

New Album is so epic, a highlight of the year. 'Heimatlos' from the demo is also on the new Album and some damn ass kicking songs.
BUY!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Abinchova Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abinchova   Abinchova Empty

Back to top Go down

Abinchova
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metalnewcomers.com :: Newcomer Bands :: Supported Bands-
Jump to: