Metalnewcomers.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» welcometothedarkside.org
Grace of his Bride EmptyMay 25th 2015, 21:28 by tshearn

» Introductions
Grace of his Bride EmptyMay 18th 2015, 17:15 by tshearn

» Eryn Non Dae. (Toulouse)-Metal Blade Records
Grace of his Bride EmptySeptember 29th 2013, 13:17 by Franael

» How can we promote Metal newcomers.com?
Grace of his Bride EmptySeptember 20th 2013, 07:26 by TheTNTee

» Be'laktor
Grace of his Bride EmptyJuly 29th 2013, 05:28 by serbocop666

» Saille - Symphonic Black Metal - CD out now !
Grace of his Bride EmptyJune 5th 2013, 07:15 by Saille

» Haiduk - Spellbook
Grace of his Bride EmptyJune 3rd 2013, 13:19 by haiduk

» Eryn Non Dae. (France)-Metal Blade Records
Grace of his Bride EmptyApril 14th 2013, 14:37 by Franael

» Celtachor New Album "Nine Waves From The Shore"
Grace of his Bride EmptyNovember 19th 2012, 06:58 by SamhainPromotions

Top posters
Admin
Grace of his Bride EmptyGrace of his Bride I_voting_barGrace of his Bride Empty 
EmmaMetal
DutchDarknessWithin
serbocop666
Masuramea
MacyMetal
tHE_Bizarre_jOKE
TheTNTee
segtuvs
Militaizi

Grace of his Bride

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Militaizi
Warrior
Warrior
Militaizi

Grace of his Bride Empty
PostSubject: Grace of his Bride   Grace of his Bride EmptySeptember 16th 2010, 11:18

Grace of his Bride is another melodeath band where my couple dudes familiar to me play in. I think they could become stars if they want to.

Back to top Go down
TheTNTee
Warrior
Warrior
TheTNTee

Grace of his Bride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grace of his Bride   Grace of his Bride EmptySeptember 17th 2010, 09:02

cool music, there stars right now, for me
Back to top Go down
Admin
Metal Master
Metal Master
Admin

Grace of his Bride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grace of his Bride   Grace of his Bride EmptySeptember 17th 2010, 09:55

Great production. They could really become stars, 'cause this genre is kinda growing very very fast...and so do it's number of haters (unfortunately) . So good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
https://metalnewcomers.forumotion.com
Woodchuck
Wannabe-Poser
Wannabe-Poser
Woodchuck

Grace of his Bride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grace of his Bride   Grace of his Bride EmptySeptember 17th 2010, 14:37

They seem to lean a bit more toward a Post-Hardcore/Metalcore sound than actual Melodeath. Not really something I'd be too into, but I definitely think they could get big in today's music climate.
Back to top Go down
Militaizi
Warrior
Warrior
Militaizi

Grace of his Bride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grace of his Bride   Grace of his Bride EmptySeptember 17th 2010, 14:44

This is their latest track (unfortenately they have only 3 songs in youtube). I haven't ever though that they sound metalcore, don't know why, but they just don't sound metalcore in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Woodchuck
Wannabe-Poser
Wannabe-Poser
Woodchuck

Grace of his Bride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grace of his Bride   Grace of his Bride EmptySeptember 17th 2010, 14:55

Militaizi wrote:

This is their latest track (unfortenately they have only 3 songs in youtube). I haven't ever though that they sound metalcore, don't know why, but they just don't sound metalcore in my opinion.

Actually, it sounds even more pronounced in this track than in the previous two. The breakdowns, the slightly whiny clean vocals, the high-pitched screams, and that little bit of pig squealing. Those just aren't things usually associated with most Melodeath. Ah well. Like I said, they just aren't my thing. I'll let the rest of you enjoy them in peace. xD
Back to top Go down
Militaizi
Warrior
Warrior
Militaizi

Grace of his Bride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grace of his Bride   Grace of his Bride EmptyOctober 5th 2010, 14:27

Woodchuck wrote:
Militaizi wrote:

Actually, it sounds even more pronounced in this track than in the previous two. The breakdowns, the slightly whiny clean vocals, the high-pitched screams, and that little bit of pig squealing. Those just aren't things usually associated with most Melodeath. Ah well. Like I said, they just aren't my thing. I'll let the rest of you enjoy them in peace. xD

Well, now even I get they are "Metal mixed with metalcore" as they say in their website. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Grace of his Bride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grace of his Bride   Grace of his Bride Empty

Back to top Go down

Grace of his Bride
Page 1 of 1