Metalnewcomers.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» welcometothedarkside.org
Why is the spam section o so popular? EmptyMay 25th 2015, 21:28 by tshearn

» Introductions
Why is the spam section o so popular? EmptyMay 18th 2015, 17:15 by tshearn

» Eryn Non Dae. (Toulouse)-Metal Blade Records
Why is the spam section o so popular? EmptySeptember 29th 2013, 13:17 by Franael

» How can we promote Metal newcomers.com?
Why is the spam section o so popular? EmptySeptember 20th 2013, 07:26 by TheTNTee

» Be'laktor
Why is the spam section o so popular? EmptyJuly 29th 2013, 05:28 by serbocop666

» Saille - Symphonic Black Metal - CD out now !
Why is the spam section o so popular? EmptyJune 5th 2013, 07:15 by Saille

» Haiduk - Spellbook
Why is the spam section o so popular? EmptyJune 3rd 2013, 13:19 by haiduk

» Eryn Non Dae. (France)-Metal Blade Records
Why is the spam section o so popular? EmptyApril 14th 2013, 14:37 by Franael

» Celtachor New Album "Nine Waves From The Shore"
Why is the spam section o so popular? EmptyNovember 19th 2012, 06:58 by SamhainPromotions

Top posters
Admin
Why is the spam section o so popular? EmptyWhy is the spam section o so popular? I_voting_barWhy is the spam section o so popular? Empty 
EmmaMetal
Why is the spam section o so popular? EmptyWhy is the spam section o so popular? I_voting_barWhy is the spam section o so popular? Empty 
DutchDarknessWithin
serbocop666
Masuramea
MacyMetal
tHE_Bizarre_jOKE
TheTNTee
segtuvs
Militaizi

Why is the spam section o so popular?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
serbocop666
Professional Headbanger
Professional Headbanger
serbocop666

Why is the spam section o so popular? Empty
PostSubject: Why is the spam section o so popular?   Why is the spam section o so popular? EmptyOctober 14th 2010, 03:41

You know guys, there are other topics, and after all this is a metal forum, to talk about metal... lol!
Back to top Go down
TheTNTee
Warrior
Warrior
TheTNTee

PostSubject: Re: Why is the spam section o so popular?   Why is the spam section o so popular? EmptyOctober 14th 2010, 10:07

shit i thinlk i forgot bounce
Back to top Go down
Masuramea
Viking
Viking

PostSubject: Re: Why is the spam section o so popular?   Why is the spam section o so popular? EmptyOctober 14th 2010, 15:12

Hehe... its so easy to just reply with a simple word on the chain during working hours Razz.
But you're absolutely right, more metal is always welcome.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Metal Master
Metal Master
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why is the spam section o so popular?   Why is the spam section o so popular? EmptyOctober 15th 2010, 06:37

Yeah that's right. but that's a really common thing in forums.
Spam topics are really easy to reply. I mean like your long thread, that really takes some time to read, think about and reply. You can't do that while a short break of work or stuff like that, you know.
But it's not bad that the spam section is popular (actually it is not that popular as you think it easy, I mean there's like one game currently running with the word assosiation but a bunch of threads in the metal related sections...)
So nothing to worry about!
Back to top Go down
https://metalnewcomers.forumotion.com
serbocop666
Professional Headbanger
Professional Headbanger
serbocop666

PostSubject: Re: Why is the spam section o so popular?   Why is the spam section o so popular? EmptyOctober 15th 2010, 06:43

ok cool, its just that most of the replies go to that stupid game lol...and i actually want to talk some metal....but i guess i was getting annoyed because not many people are posting, and if they do, they post in the spam section.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why is the spam section o so popular?   Why is the spam section o so popular? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metalnewcomers.com :: Off Topic :: Spam-
Jump to: