Metalnewcomers.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» welcometothedarkside.org
What are you listening to right now? - Page 4 EmptyMay 25th 2015, 21:28 by tshearn

» Introductions
What are you listening to right now? - Page 4 EmptyMay 18th 2015, 17:15 by tshearn

» Eryn Non Dae. (Toulouse)-Metal Blade Records
What are you listening to right now? - Page 4 EmptySeptember 29th 2013, 13:17 by Franael

» How can we promote Metal newcomers.com?
What are you listening to right now? - Page 4 EmptySeptember 20th 2013, 07:26 by TheTNTee

» Be'laktor
What are you listening to right now? - Page 4 EmptyJuly 29th 2013, 05:28 by serbocop666

» Saille - Symphonic Black Metal - CD out now !
What are you listening to right now? - Page 4 EmptyJune 5th 2013, 07:15 by Saille

» Haiduk - Spellbook
What are you listening to right now? - Page 4 EmptyJune 3rd 2013, 13:19 by haiduk

» Eryn Non Dae. (France)-Metal Blade Records
What are you listening to right now? - Page 4 EmptyApril 14th 2013, 14:37 by Franael

» Celtachor New Album "Nine Waves From The Shore"
What are you listening to right now? - Page 4 EmptyNovember 19th 2012, 06:58 by SamhainPromotions

Top posters
Admin
What are you listening to right now? - Page 4 EmptyWhat are you listening to right now? - Page 4 I_voting_barWhat are you listening to right now? - Page 4 Empty 
EmmaMetal
What are you listening to right now? - Page 4 EmptyWhat are you listening to right now? - Page 4 I_voting_barWhat are you listening to right now? - Page 4 Empty 
DutchDarknessWithin
serbocop666
Masuramea
MacyMetal
tHE_Bizarre_jOKE
TheTNTee
segtuvs
Militaizi

What are you listening to right now?

Go down 
+9
Militaizi
Feniel
tHE_Bizarre_jOKE
DutchDarknessWithin
segtuvs
MacyMetal
TheTNTee
EmmaMetal
Admin
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Admin
Metal Master
Metal Master
Admin

What are you listening to right now? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 4 EmptyApril 27th 2010, 10:53

First topic message reminder :

Here you can write which song you are currently listening to.

Noctem - under seas of silence

Last edited by Admin on April 27th 2010, 12:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://metalnewcomers.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Woodchuck
Wannabe-Poser
Wannabe-Poser
Woodchuck

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 4 EmptySeptember 25th 2010, 15:22

Piece of Time - Atheist
Back to top Go down
Militaizi
Warrior
Warrior
Militaizi

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 4 EmptySeptember 26th 2010, 13:25

Man-O-War - King of Kings
Back to top Go down
Militaizi
Warrior
Warrior
Militaizi

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 4 EmptyOctober 18th 2010, 14:54

Mrr. I got to do double post... Ensiferum - Hero in a dream
Back to top Go down
serbocop666
Professional Headbanger
Professional Headbanger
serbocop666

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 4 EmptyOctober 19th 2010, 05:22

Iron Maiden - Children of the dammed
Back to top Go down
EmmaMetal
Metal God
Metal God
EmmaMetal

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 4 EmptyOctober 19th 2010, 10:30

Iron Maiden - Number of the beast
Back to top Go down
Militaizi
Warrior
Warrior
Militaizi

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 4 EmptyOctober 19th 2010, 12:50

Suidakra - The IXth Legion
Back to top Go down
serbocop666
Professional Headbanger
Professional Headbanger
serbocop666

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 4 EmptyOctober 19th 2010, 17:47

Van Canto - Fear of the dark (Iron Maiden Cover)
Back to top Go down
Militaizi
Warrior
Warrior
Militaizi

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 4 EmptyOctober 20th 2010, 13:21

Collarbone - The last call
Back to top Go down
Militaizi
Warrior
Warrior
Militaizi

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 4 EmptyOctober 21st 2010, 06:33

Communic - My bleeding victim
Back to top Go down
serbocop666
Professional Headbanger
Professional Headbanger
serbocop666

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 12th 2011, 15:39

I recently started listening to Shakira. I'm obsessed. Now i have more inspiration in my life, Rammstein and Shakira. Thats all that is on my iPod. Say what you like. anyway....

Shakira - Si te vas

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you listening to right now?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metalnewcomers.com :: Off Topic :: Spam-
Jump to: