Metalnewcomers.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» welcometothedarkside.org
Death/Black/Gothic Metal ; Oceans of Sadness EmptyMay 25th 2015, 21:28 by tshearn

» Introductions
Death/Black/Gothic Metal ; Oceans of Sadness EmptyMay 18th 2015, 17:15 by tshearn

» Eryn Non Dae. (Toulouse)-Metal Blade Records
Death/Black/Gothic Metal ; Oceans of Sadness EmptySeptember 29th 2013, 13:17 by Franael

» How can we promote Metal newcomers.com?
Death/Black/Gothic Metal ; Oceans of Sadness EmptySeptember 20th 2013, 07:26 by TheTNTee

» Be'laktor
Death/Black/Gothic Metal ; Oceans of Sadness EmptyJuly 29th 2013, 05:28 by serbocop666

» Saille - Symphonic Black Metal - CD out now !
Death/Black/Gothic Metal ; Oceans of Sadness EmptyJune 5th 2013, 07:15 by Saille

» Haiduk - Spellbook
Death/Black/Gothic Metal ; Oceans of Sadness EmptyJune 3rd 2013, 13:19 by haiduk

» Eryn Non Dae. (France)-Metal Blade Records
Death/Black/Gothic Metal ; Oceans of Sadness EmptyApril 14th 2013, 14:37 by Franael

» Celtachor New Album "Nine Waves From The Shore"
Death/Black/Gothic Metal ; Oceans of Sadness EmptyNovember 19th 2012, 06:58 by SamhainPromotions

Top posters
Admin
Death/Black/Gothic Metal ; Oceans of Sadness EmptyDeath/Black/Gothic Metal ; Oceans of Sadness I_voting_barDeath/Black/Gothic Metal ; Oceans of Sadness Empty 
EmmaMetal
Death/Black/Gothic Metal ; Oceans of Sadness EmptyDeath/Black/Gothic Metal ; Oceans of Sadness I_voting_barDeath/Black/Gothic Metal ; Oceans of Sadness Empty 
DutchDarknessWithin
serbocop666
Masuramea
MacyMetal
tHE_Bizarre_jOKE
TheTNTee
segtuvs
Militaizi

Death/Black/Gothic Metal ; Oceans of Sadness

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EmmaMetal
Metal God
Metal God
EmmaMetal

Death/Black/Gothic Metal ; Oceans of Sadness Empty
PostSubject: Death/Black/Gothic Metal ; Oceans of Sadness   Death/Black/Gothic Metal ; Oceans of Sadness EmptyMay 11th 2010, 11:29

Yip, here a new band to respond on.
I discovered them on the Graspop day distribution.
They rock but it's not that epic as I thought.
They're from Belgium, Dessel (very coincidental).
At first, I didn't thought ther were either back, death or gothic but more Metalcore or trashcore, but that's not my 'thing'.
They already have 6 CD's (!), 1 EP and 1 demo.

Here are some songs I like.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbo6jEX-AB8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mTMv3LsHwU&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CJE1tog0NE&feature=related

I give them 6.5/10

What do you think?
Cheers.
Death/Black/Gothic Metal ; Oceans of Sadness OOC%20band.pic%202
Back to top Go down
MacyMetal
Warrior
Warrior
MacyMetal

PostSubject: Re: Death/Black/Gothic Metal ; Oceans of Sadness   Death/Black/Gothic Metal ; Oceans of Sadness EmptyMay 12th 2010, 08:59

I personally don't really like it. I'd give them 5,5/10.
Back to top Go down
EmmaMetal
Metal God
Metal God
EmmaMetal

PostSubject: Re: Death/Black/Gothic Metal ; Oceans of Sadness   Death/Black/Gothic Metal ; Oceans of Sadness EmptyMay 12th 2010, 11:05

Yip, me neither I guess, I don't refuse to listen to them, but I won't put them on my cellphone for example.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Metal Master
Metal Master
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Death/Black/Gothic Metal ; Oceans of Sadness   Death/Black/Gothic Metal ; Oceans of Sadness EmptyMay 12th 2010, 14:55

Hm yeah, i do not really like them either...
I'm not that into progressive Metal...even though it's technically tight this band sounds just to soft to me Smile

Hard to give points with just heard 3 Songs by them....
Back to top Go down
https://metalnewcomers.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death/Black/Gothic Metal ; Oceans of Sadness   Death/Black/Gothic Metal ; Oceans of Sadness Empty

Back to top Go down

Death/Black/Gothic Metal ; Oceans of Sadness
Page 1 of 1