Metalnewcomers.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» welcometothedarkside.org
Rhapsody Of Fire - The frozen tears of Angels EmptyMay 25th 2015, 21:28 by tshearn

» Introductions
Rhapsody Of Fire - The frozen tears of Angels EmptyMay 18th 2015, 17:15 by tshearn

» Eryn Non Dae. (Toulouse)-Metal Blade Records
Rhapsody Of Fire - The frozen tears of Angels EmptySeptember 29th 2013, 13:17 by Franael

» How can we promote Metal newcomers.com?
Rhapsody Of Fire - The frozen tears of Angels EmptySeptember 20th 2013, 07:26 by TheTNTee

» Be'laktor
Rhapsody Of Fire - The frozen tears of Angels EmptyJuly 29th 2013, 05:28 by serbocop666

» Saille - Symphonic Black Metal - CD out now !
Rhapsody Of Fire - The frozen tears of Angels EmptyJune 5th 2013, 07:15 by Saille

» Haiduk - Spellbook
Rhapsody Of Fire - The frozen tears of Angels EmptyJune 3rd 2013, 13:19 by haiduk

» Eryn Non Dae. (France)-Metal Blade Records
Rhapsody Of Fire - The frozen tears of Angels EmptyApril 14th 2013, 14:37 by Franael

» Celtachor New Album "Nine Waves From The Shore"
Rhapsody Of Fire - The frozen tears of Angels EmptyNovember 19th 2012, 06:58 by SamhainPromotions

Top posters
Admin
Rhapsody Of Fire - The frozen tears of Angels EmptyRhapsody Of Fire - The frozen tears of Angels I_voting_barRhapsody Of Fire - The frozen tears of Angels Empty 
EmmaMetal
Rhapsody Of Fire - The frozen tears of Angels EmptyRhapsody Of Fire - The frozen tears of Angels I_voting_barRhapsody Of Fire - The frozen tears of Angels Empty 
DutchDarknessWithin
serbocop666
Masuramea
MacyMetal
tHE_Bizarre_jOKE
TheTNTee
segtuvs
Militaizi

Rhapsody Of Fire - The frozen tears of Angels

Go down 
3 posters

Would you buy Rhapsody of Fire - Frozen tears of angels
Yes, certainly.
Rhapsody Of Fire - The frozen tears of Angels Empty0%Rhapsody Of Fire - The frozen tears of Angels Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes, maybe if I see it in a store.
Rhapsody Of Fire - The frozen tears of Angels Empty100%Rhapsody Of Fire - The frozen tears of Angels Empty
 100% [ 2 ]
No, I don't like them so much.
Rhapsody Of Fire - The frozen tears of Angels Empty0%Rhapsody Of Fire - The frozen tears of Angels Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
EmmaMetal
Metal God
Metal God
EmmaMetal

Rhapsody Of Fire - The frozen tears of Angels Empty
PostSubject: Rhapsody Of Fire - The frozen tears of Angels   Rhapsody Of Fire - The frozen tears of Angels EmptyMay 22nd 2010, 08:57

Rhapsody Of Fire - The frozen tears of Angels The_Frozen_Tears_Of_Angels-500x500
Hello,
here's my first review Very Happy
Hope I'll do a great job ^^
Well I recently bought the new CD of Rhapsody of Fire and I must say I like him very much, I expected less but this was all above my expectations!
Here the songs that are on it ;
1. Dark frozen world
2. Sea of Fate
3. Crystal Moonlight
4. Reign of terror
5. Danza di fuoco e ghiaccio
6. Raging starfire
7. Lost in cold dreams
8. On the way to ainor
9. The frozen tears of angels
+ 2 bonus tracks
1. Labyrinth of madness
2. Sea of fate ( orchestral )

The first thing I like about them is that they're Symphonic Power metal which I like much!
The second thing is that they sing in English, Italian & Latin.
And third is that they're amazing, you have 2 slow songs but still metal on it and the rest is like a complete story, now I'll be looking for the first two CD's so I can complete the story. These guys are the best.
Their lyrics are so deep and now I start noticing that even more. It's a story about angels & starlords who fight against dragons.
It's very fascinating.
The vocals are pretty good too and it fits the whole 'unity'.
Their intro's look quite familiar to Cradle of Filth intro's, so if you like Cradle of Filth you would like this absolutely.
They do use a lot of keyboard but this is really not a fault they made.

Yeah, this one I give a 9/10!
I'm convinced.
Back to top Go down
DutchDarknessWithin
Metal King
Metal King
DutchDarknessWithin

PostSubject: Re: Rhapsody Of Fire - The frozen tears of Angels   Rhapsody Of Fire - The frozen tears of Angels EmptyMay 22nd 2010, 16:45

Rhapsody of Fire.. great band.

Just my fav song missing: Emerald Sword Very Happy

Nice review, looking forward to more Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001090219207&a
EmmaMetal
Metal God
Metal God
EmmaMetal

PostSubject: Re: Rhapsody Of Fire - The frozen tears of Angels   Rhapsody Of Fire - The frozen tears of Angels EmptyMay 23rd 2010, 01:58

DutchDarknessWithin wrote:
Rhapsody of Fire.. great band.

Just my fav song missing: Emerald Sword Very Happy

Nice review, looking forward to more Smile
That song is not on the CD so I didn't write it here ^^
Thanks Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Admin
Metal Master
Metal Master
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rhapsody Of Fire - The frozen tears of Angels   Rhapsody Of Fire - The frozen tears of Angels EmptyMay 23rd 2010, 16:08

Good Job!

Nice Review.
Even thought power metal is not my cup of tee at all, I gave it a try and checked it out.
It's pretty nice power metal, still not completely my cup of tee, but let's say for a powermetal band it rocks Smile
Back to top Go down
https://metalnewcomers.forumotion.com
EmmaMetal
Metal God
Metal God
EmmaMetal

PostSubject: Re: Rhapsody Of Fire - The frozen tears of Angels   Rhapsody Of Fire - The frozen tears of Angels EmptyMay 24th 2010, 01:03

Admin wrote:
Good Job!

Nice Review.
Even thought power metal is not my cup of tee at all, I gave it a try and checked it out.
It's pretty nice power metal, still not completely my cup of tee, but let's say for a powermetal band it rocks Smile
Well, that makes me smile that you listened to it Smile
The vocalist really has a voice for power metal don't you think?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Metal Master
Metal Master
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rhapsody Of Fire - The frozen tears of Angels   Rhapsody Of Fire - The frozen tears of Angels EmptyMay 24th 2010, 06:58

Yeah right, the singer really has a power metal voice.
Even though it's technically brilliant it's just not my cup of tee as I said Smile
These high pitched voice and the never ending fast guitar solo and keyboard party just give me headache Smile
Back to top Go down
https://metalnewcomers.forumotion.com
EmmaMetal
Metal God
Metal God
EmmaMetal

PostSubject: Re: Rhapsody Of Fire - The frozen tears of Angels   Rhapsody Of Fire - The frozen tears of Angels EmptyMay 24th 2010, 10:40

Admin wrote:
Yeah right, the singer really has a power metal voice.
Even though it's technically brilliant it's just not my cup of tee as I said Smile
These high pitched voice and the never ending fast guitar solo and keyboard party just give me headache Smile
Everybody has its own musicstyle Wink
Back to top Go down
DutchDarknessWithin
Metal King
Metal King
DutchDarknessWithin

PostSubject: Re: Rhapsody Of Fire - The frozen tears of Angels   Rhapsody Of Fire - The frozen tears of Angels EmptyMay 24th 2010, 13:27

Haha everybody has it's own musicstyle indeed Smile But as I always say to most metalhaters.. I got 3 options for them:

1. Listen to Metal
2. Stop moaning
3. Listen to the Jonas Brothers Smile
Back to top Go down
EmmaMetal
Metal God
Metal God
EmmaMetal

PostSubject: Re: Rhapsody Of Fire - The frozen tears of Angels   Rhapsody Of Fire - The frozen tears of Angels EmptyMay 25th 2010, 10:39

DutchDarknessWithin wrote:
Haha everybody has it's own musicstyle indeed Smile But as I always say to most metalhaters.. I got 3 options for them:

1. Listen to Metal
2. Stop moaning
3. Listen to the Jonas Brothers Smile
I don't understand the last one Question
Back to top Go down
DutchDarknessWithin
Metal King
Metal King
DutchDarknessWithin

PostSubject: Re: Rhapsody Of Fire - The frozen tears of Angels   Rhapsody Of Fire - The frozen tears of Angels EmptyMay 25th 2010, 13:25

=

Jonas Brothers

=

Gay

So either listen to metal, stop moaning or listen to gay music.
Back to top Go down
EmmaMetal
Metal God
Metal God
EmmaMetal

PostSubject: Re: Rhapsody Of Fire - The frozen tears of Angels   Rhapsody Of Fire - The frozen tears of Angels EmptyMay 26th 2010, 05:05

Oh now I do Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rhapsody Of Fire - The frozen tears of Angels   Rhapsody Of Fire - The frozen tears of Angels Empty

Back to top Go down

Rhapsody Of Fire - The frozen tears of Angels
Page 1 of 1