Metalnewcomers.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» welcometothedarkside.org
IRON MAIDEN RELEASES NEW ALBUM ON AUGUST 16 EmptyMay 25th 2015, 21:28 by tshearn

» Introductions
IRON MAIDEN RELEASES NEW ALBUM ON AUGUST 16 EmptyMay 18th 2015, 17:15 by tshearn

» Eryn Non Dae. (Toulouse)-Metal Blade Records
IRON MAIDEN RELEASES NEW ALBUM ON AUGUST 16 EmptySeptember 29th 2013, 13:17 by Franael

» How can we promote Metal newcomers.com?
IRON MAIDEN RELEASES NEW ALBUM ON AUGUST 16 EmptySeptember 20th 2013, 07:26 by TheTNTee

» Be'laktor
IRON MAIDEN RELEASES NEW ALBUM ON AUGUST 16 EmptyJuly 29th 2013, 05:28 by serbocop666

» Saille - Symphonic Black Metal - CD out now !
IRON MAIDEN RELEASES NEW ALBUM ON AUGUST 16 EmptyJune 5th 2013, 07:15 by Saille

» Haiduk - Spellbook
IRON MAIDEN RELEASES NEW ALBUM ON AUGUST 16 EmptyJune 3rd 2013, 13:19 by haiduk

» Eryn Non Dae. (France)-Metal Blade Records
IRON MAIDEN RELEASES NEW ALBUM ON AUGUST 16 EmptyApril 14th 2013, 14:37 by Franael

» Celtachor New Album "Nine Waves From The Shore"
IRON MAIDEN RELEASES NEW ALBUM ON AUGUST 16 EmptyNovember 19th 2012, 06:58 by SamhainPromotions

Top posters
Admin
IRON MAIDEN RELEASES NEW ALBUM ON AUGUST 16 EmptyIRON MAIDEN RELEASES NEW ALBUM ON AUGUST 16 I_voting_barIRON MAIDEN RELEASES NEW ALBUM ON AUGUST 16 Empty 
EmmaMetal
IRON MAIDEN RELEASES NEW ALBUM ON AUGUST 16 EmptyIRON MAIDEN RELEASES NEW ALBUM ON AUGUST 16 I_voting_barIRON MAIDEN RELEASES NEW ALBUM ON AUGUST 16 Empty 
DutchDarknessWithin
serbocop666
Masuramea
MacyMetal
tHE_Bizarre_jOKE
TheTNTee
segtuvs
Militaizi

IRON MAIDEN RELEASES NEW ALBUM ON AUGUST 16

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
segtuvs
Warrior
Warrior
segtuvs

IRON MAIDEN RELEASES NEW ALBUM ON AUGUST 16 Empty
PostSubject: IRON MAIDEN RELEASES NEW ALBUM ON AUGUST 16   IRON MAIDEN RELEASES NEW ALBUM ON AUGUST 16 EmptyJune 9th 2010, 13:09

Iron Maiden is going to release an album called THE FINAL FRONTIER which is going to be aired on august 16
www.ironmaiden.com here you can check the artwork of the album
Songs:
1. Satellite 15....The Final Frontier 8:40
2. El Dorado 6:49
3. Mother Of Mercy 5:20
4. Coming Home 5:52
5. The Alchemist 4:29
6. Isle Of Avalon 9:06
7. Starblind 7:48
8. The Talisman 9:03
9. The Man Who Would Be King 8:28
10. When The Wild Wind Blows 10:59

You can download single's 'El Dorado' artwork: http://www.ironmaiden.com/download/index.html

Or you can listen to a new song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lwrg2u_gCM&feature=player_embedded

This is not the last album of iron maiden
Back to top Go down
DutchDarknessWithin
Metal King
Metal King
DutchDarknessWithin

PostSubject: Re: IRON MAIDEN RELEASES NEW ALBUM ON AUGUST 16   IRON MAIDEN RELEASES NEW ALBUM ON AUGUST 16 EmptyJune 9th 2010, 15:03

Thank god it ain't the last, altho "The Final Frontier" sounds like they are cutting an end to it.
Which, one of the metal legens, shouldn't do. Iron Maiden will live forever! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001090219207&a
Machine
Trve Poser
Trve Poser
Machine

PostSubject: Re: IRON MAIDEN RELEASES NEW ALBUM ON AUGUST 16   IRON MAIDEN RELEASES NEW ALBUM ON AUGUST 16 EmptyAugust 23rd 2010, 19:09

I remember buying Powerslave and I think I wore out the tape. I have been a fan ever since buying all the previous albums and later abums (except Virtual). They were the first concert I saw in 1987 it was absolutely amazing. So I figured I had to pick up the new disk today (because our store Future Shop usually has brand new disks on sale for the first week they are out then they go up dramatically). Before I comment on the new album, I have to say, as much as I love Maiden, they have put out some shitty albums such as No Prayer for the Dying, Fear of the Dark, and The X Factor and I understand Virtual is really bad (I have never heard it which perhaps is for the best). There were good songs on these albums, but I have high expectations from Maiden. I expect to put on the album and enjoy it from the first note to the final fade which I can honestly say I do for Maidens first seven albums. I wouldn't have bought Brave New World except my friend Todd had bought it and told me it was really good, so on his word I bought it and though holy f**k Maiden is back. I have enjoyed the next 2 abums for the most part (A Matter of Life and Death is maybe a bit better in my opinion). So I am listening to it for the first time and already there are songs that have made a good impression on me. The Final Frontier, Mother of Mercy, and Starblind are sounding really good. From what many others have said elsewhere on the interenet (good and bad) I'm pretty certain I will enjoy this album too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.softboxmetal.com
Admin
Metal Master
Metal Master
Admin

PostSubject: Re: IRON MAIDEN RELEASES NEW ALBUM ON AUGUST 16   IRON MAIDEN RELEASES NEW ALBUM ON AUGUST 16 EmptyAugust 24th 2010, 07:04

Sounds promising.
Maybe i'll grab a copy of the new album.
Back to top Go down
https://metalnewcomers.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IRON MAIDEN RELEASES NEW ALBUM ON AUGUST 16   IRON MAIDEN RELEASES NEW ALBUM ON AUGUST 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

IRON MAIDEN RELEASES NEW ALBUM ON AUGUST 16
Page 1 of 1