Metalnewcomers.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» welcometothedarkside.org
The best concert you've ever been at EmptyMay 25th 2015, 21:28 by tshearn

» Introductions
The best concert you've ever been at EmptyMay 18th 2015, 17:15 by tshearn

» Eryn Non Dae. (Toulouse)-Metal Blade Records
The best concert you've ever been at EmptySeptember 29th 2013, 13:17 by Franael

» How can we promote Metal newcomers.com?
The best concert you've ever been at EmptySeptember 20th 2013, 07:26 by TheTNTee

» Be'laktor
The best concert you've ever been at EmptyJuly 29th 2013, 05:28 by serbocop666

» Saille - Symphonic Black Metal - CD out now !
The best concert you've ever been at EmptyJune 5th 2013, 07:15 by Saille

» Haiduk - Spellbook
The best concert you've ever been at EmptyJune 3rd 2013, 13:19 by haiduk

» Eryn Non Dae. (France)-Metal Blade Records
The best concert you've ever been at EmptyApril 14th 2013, 14:37 by Franael

» Celtachor New Album "Nine Waves From The Shore"
The best concert you've ever been at EmptyNovember 19th 2012, 06:58 by SamhainPromotions

Top posters
Admin
The best concert you've ever been at EmptyThe best concert you've ever been at I_voting_barThe best concert you've ever been at Empty 
EmmaMetal
The best concert you've ever been at EmptyThe best concert you've ever been at I_voting_barThe best concert you've ever been at Empty 
DutchDarknessWithin
serbocop666
Masuramea
MacyMetal
tHE_Bizarre_jOKE
TheTNTee
segtuvs
Militaizi

The best concert you've ever been at

Go down 
+4
Feniel
DutchDarknessWithin
MacyMetal
Admin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Metal Master
Metal Master
Admin

The best concert you've ever been at Empty
PostSubject: The best concert you've ever been at   The best concert you've ever been at EmptyApril 21st 2010, 08:56

Which one was the real big one. Which band did totally kick your ass such that you'll never forget about it?

Personally, one of my best concerts was a Machine Head gig...that was so damn epic...
Back to top Go down
https://metalnewcomers.forumotion.com
MacyMetal
Warrior
Warrior
MacyMetal

PostSubject: Re: The best concert you've ever been at   The best concert you've ever been at EmptyApril 25th 2010, 11:51

The best concert I've ever been at was Nightwish. I've seen them twice already and liked both of the concerts. The fans were great, the band was great ... it was perfect!
Pain and Indica were their supporting acts. I thought Indica were a bit dissapointing, but Pain were really good! And I like the pyrotechnics that they use.
I also liked the Placebo concert in December.
Wednesday I'll be going to see Within Temptation and that will be their very last performance with their drummer, Stephen. I think it's going to be emotional and unforgetable!
Back to top Go down
DutchDarknessWithin
Metal King
Metal King
DutchDarknessWithin

PostSubject: Re: The best concert you've ever been at   The best concert you've ever been at EmptyMay 30th 2010, 13:56

I'm actually ashamed I've never been to a concert before but I have plans of going to one this year Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001090219207&a
Feniel
Trve Poser
Trve Poser
Feniel

PostSubject: Re: The best concert you've ever been at   The best concert you've ever been at EmptyAugust 31st 2010, 18:09

Best show i have ever been to forsure was Amon Amarth with Eluviete and Holy Grail opening
Amon Amaths set was absolutly Epic Ive never been to a show where the band just totally energized the entire room they had everyone going from front to back
Eluveite also put on an absolutly fantastic set they are one of my fav bands and to see them was epic also broke my nose in the pit haha so worth it tho Cool
and as for holy grail there set was suprisingly good they had a very good stage show for the first band of the night they were very impressive
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=866760082
Mayhem
Poser
Poser
Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: The best concert you've ever been at   The best concert you've ever been at EmptySeptember 15th 2010, 14:59

Sunday was the best gig of my life. :3

Angelus Apatrida:
Surprised me quite a lot. Really good. The best part though was probably when he pointed to the merch stall and said in his funny Spanish voice, 'eveybahdy bai sum sheet!'

Warbringer:
Oh man. I like Skeletonwitch more but these guys just made me buy a shirt of theirs. Ruddy fantastic live and John is awesome.

Skeletonwitch:
Jizz.
Jizz jizz jizz.

I was against the stage, centimetres away. During one of my favourites, Fire from the Sky, the vocalist Chance shoved his face into mine and we both yelled 'INCINERATE ALL DEEMED HOLY, ERADICATE THE RIGHTEOUS FROM MY LIFE, EVIL NOW RAINS DOWN UPON US, WITH FIRE FROM THE MOTHERFUCKING SKY' into the mic, doing the claw hand together. It was the most amazing thing in the world. Literally centimetres away. I was shaking like a shittin' dog when he stood up and carried on.

After their set he came down off the stage to me and gave me a manly high five. We got all our jackets signed and John from Warbringer sold me a shirt, and signed my jacket too. I got a photo with Chance and John, and then we went outside. My friends and Dan had to leave (</3) and I waited for my dad to pick me up, literally next to the tourbus. I hung out with Warbringer and they realised that they couldn't take all the posters that never sold with them, so they gave me a massive roll of 200+ massive posters. The guitarist from Angelus Apatrida sealed the roll with his hairband so I got that too.

Best.
Night.
Ever.

Oh, and Skeletonwitch asked me to send them some photos.

Spoiler:

Yeeeeeaaahhh!
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/OhTheMetal
Admin
Metal Master
Metal Master
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The best concert you've ever been at   The best concert you've ever been at EmptySeptember 16th 2010, 05:51

Wow, that sounds like an awesome experience!
I'm very very jealous Smile
Back to top Go down
https://metalnewcomers.forumotion.com
Militaizi
Warrior
Warrior
Militaizi

PostSubject: Re: The best concert you've ever been at   The best concert you've ever been at EmptySeptember 16th 2010, 10:57

Tuska Open air metal festival has been my favorite for years. Tuska is the biggest metal festival in scandinavia and there's always couple bands that made me listening to metal.
Back to top Go down
Metal_Christ
Wannabe-Poser
Wannabe-Poser
Metal_Christ

PostSubject: Re: The best concert you've ever been at   The best concert you've ever been at EmptyNovember 14th 2010, 21:41

Machine Head a few years back and then last year i believe when they opened for Metallica!!!!! death
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/Metal_Christ
serbocop666
Professional Headbanger
Professional Headbanger
serbocop666

PostSubject: Re: The best concert you've ever been at   The best concert you've ever been at EmptyNovember 15th 2010, 01:44

ACDC at the start of the year, but that was my second concert, before that it was marky romones blitzgrieg, going to metallica on thursday, that will be my next best concert....next year it is that Big day out, which Rammstein will be headlining, 45 - 60 min set, that will be "words go here"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The best concert you've ever been at   The best concert you've ever been at Empty

Back to top Go down

The best concert you've ever been at
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metalnewcomers.com :: Community :: Concerts-
Jump to: