Metalnewcomers.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» welcometothedarkside.org
Hello from the northern part of Sweden EmptyMay 25th 2015, 21:28 by tshearn

» Introductions
Hello from the northern part of Sweden EmptyMay 18th 2015, 17:15 by tshearn

» Eryn Non Dae. (Toulouse)-Metal Blade Records
Hello from the northern part of Sweden EmptySeptember 29th 2013, 13:17 by Franael

» How can we promote Metal newcomers.com?
Hello from the northern part of Sweden EmptySeptember 20th 2013, 07:26 by TheTNTee

» Be'laktor
Hello from the northern part of Sweden EmptyJuly 29th 2013, 05:28 by serbocop666

» Saille - Symphonic Black Metal - CD out now !
Hello from the northern part of Sweden EmptyJune 5th 2013, 07:15 by Saille

» Haiduk - Spellbook
Hello from the northern part of Sweden EmptyJune 3rd 2013, 13:19 by haiduk

» Eryn Non Dae. (France)-Metal Blade Records
Hello from the northern part of Sweden EmptyApril 14th 2013, 14:37 by Franael

» Celtachor New Album "Nine Waves From The Shore"
Hello from the northern part of Sweden EmptyNovember 19th 2012, 06:58 by SamhainPromotions

Top posters
Admin
Hello from the northern part of Sweden EmptyHello from the northern part of Sweden I_voting_barHello from the northern part of Sweden Empty 
EmmaMetal
Hello from the northern part of Sweden EmptyHello from the northern part of Sweden I_voting_barHello from the northern part of Sweden Empty 
DutchDarknessWithin
serbocop666
Masuramea
MacyMetal
tHE_Bizarre_jOKE
TheTNTee
segtuvs
Militaizi

Hello from the northern part of Sweden

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tHE_Bizarre_jOKE
Warrior
Warrior
tHE_Bizarre_jOKE

Hello from the northern part of Sweden Empty
PostSubject: Hello from the northern part of Sweden   Hello from the northern part of Sweden EmptyAugust 25th 2010, 11:45

Hi there i was sent an invitation on youtube and just had to look it up, i mean this kind of forum is really necessary on the internet Very Happy .. so about my self, well not much to say except metal is my life.. all kinds of it, and LOTS of it Very Happy ..

Right now im in a phase when im listening to a lot of thrash metal, especially anthrax and megadeth. but my list of metal bands that i listen to is very long, so im just gonna take some examples:

Anthrax
Black sabbath
Crematory
Dark moor
Europe
Farmer boys
Gamma ray
Helloween
Iron maiden
Judas priest
Kamelot
Linkin park
Megadeth
Nightwish
Ozzy
Primal fear
Queen
Running wild
Slayer
Tyran pace
Volbeat
Within temptations

And thats kinda it.. seems to be a lot of nice people here so i hope im worthy of being a member here.. and sorry if my english is bad..

Thank you and good night
Back to top Go down
Admin
Metal Master
Metal Master
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the northern part of Sweden   Hello from the northern part of Sweden EmptyAugust 25th 2010, 11:56

Hey mate!
Wow Sweden....i love sweden...beautiful landscape...beautiful women...good beer...and damn good metal bands :-) Thats pretty much everything one needs :p
No worries , your english is nearly perfect. Everyone here makes some mistakes, that's no problem. Even I am not nativ english, so my english is not perfect too. But nobody on here cares about typos or stuff like that :-)
Great bands. I like guys with a wide range of genres!
We are glad to have you here...
:-)

See ya around
Back to top Go down
https://metalnewcomers.forumotion.com
Masuramea
Viking
Viking

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the northern part of Sweden   Hello from the northern part of Sweden EmptyAugust 25th 2010, 15:41

Hej, welcome!

Very nice bands, hopefully post some stuff in the metal sections about those ;-)

Back to top Go down
EmmaMetal
Metal God
Metal God
EmmaMetal

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the northern part of Sweden   Hello from the northern part of Sweden EmptyAugust 26th 2010, 07:55

Wow!
Nice list man Wink
Sweden.. Have you been to Sweden Rock? It's so awesome there, says my brother!

Welcome to the community! We hope to see you a lot here Smile
Cheers!
Back to top Go down
tHE_Bizarre_jOKE
Warrior
Warrior
tHE_Bizarre_jOKE

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the northern part of Sweden   Hello from the northern part of Sweden EmptyAugust 26th 2010, 08:21

No actually i havent been to sweden rock Sad .. ive ment to go this year but couldnt afford it. hopefully if i work hard this winter i might afford it Very Happy ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the northern part of Sweden   Hello from the northern part of Sweden Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from the northern part of Sweden
Page 1 of 1