Metalnewcomers.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» welcometothedarkside.org
Three Days Grace Concerts EmptyMay 25th 2015, 21:28 by tshearn

» Introductions
Three Days Grace Concerts EmptyMay 18th 2015, 17:15 by tshearn

» Eryn Non Dae. (Toulouse)-Metal Blade Records
Three Days Grace Concerts EmptySeptember 29th 2013, 13:17 by Franael

» How can we promote Metal newcomers.com?
Three Days Grace Concerts EmptySeptember 20th 2013, 07:26 by TheTNTee

» Be'laktor
Three Days Grace Concerts EmptyJuly 29th 2013, 05:28 by serbocop666

» Saille - Symphonic Black Metal - CD out now !
Three Days Grace Concerts EmptyJune 5th 2013, 07:15 by Saille

» Haiduk - Spellbook
Three Days Grace Concerts EmptyJune 3rd 2013, 13:19 by haiduk

» Eryn Non Dae. (France)-Metal Blade Records
Three Days Grace Concerts EmptyApril 14th 2013, 14:37 by Franael

» Celtachor New Album "Nine Waves From The Shore"
Three Days Grace Concerts EmptyNovember 19th 2012, 06:58 by SamhainPromotions

Top posters
Admin
Three Days Grace Concerts EmptyThree Days Grace Concerts I_voting_barThree Days Grace Concerts Empty 
EmmaMetal
Three Days Grace Concerts EmptyThree Days Grace Concerts I_voting_barThree Days Grace Concerts Empty 
DutchDarknessWithin
serbocop666
Masuramea
MacyMetal
tHE_Bizarre_jOKE
TheTNTee
segtuvs
Militaizi

Three Days Grace Concerts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tdaysfan
Wannabe-Poser
Wannabe-Poser

Three Days Grace Concerts Empty
PostSubject: Three Days Grace Concerts   Three Days Grace Concerts EmptySeptember 1st 2010, 02:21

The wonderful and well liked Three Days Grace has been renowned for their musical efforts during numerous awards and nominations. In 2007, the band was ranked by Mediabase as the number one artist in airplay across all rock formats in the US and Canada, Billboard named them Number One Rock Artist of the Year. Three Days Grace has been selected for four Juno Awards. Nickelback, Three Days Grace and their American counterparts Buckcherry are coming to an American town near you. No Canadian dates have been announced. Of the troika, only Buckcherry will be promoting a new album. Their All Night Long LP will be out Aug. 3. Three Days Grace's last disc was 2009's Life Starts Now, whereas Nickelback released Dark Horse in 2008. If you will remember, CHART attack went slightly nuts and reviewed that landmark album track by track. It has been just announced that Three Days Grace will play the Agora in Quebec City on September 4th. There will be a fan club pre-sale that begins Thursday, July 29th at 12pm EST. The fans are exiting to see Three Days Grace live.

The Exciting news is that Three Days Grace will be playing the Western Fairgrounds on September 10, 2010. Fan Club presale begins today at 4pm. Three Days Grace will head back on the road again as Special Guest on Nickelback’s Dark Horse tour beginning September 14th in Nashville and finishing October 30th In Las Vegas. Three Days Grace will head back on the road again as Special Guest on Nickelback’s Dark Horse tour beginning September 14th. Three Days Grace now scored their second No.1 hit at Active Rock radio with “The Good Life.” The song claimed the No. 1 spot on the Active Rock radio chart for five weeks in a row and No. 5 on the Alternative Rock radio chart. The single follows the achievement of their previous No.1 hit, “Break” the lead single (which was #1 at Active Rock radio for eight weeks) from their current effort, Life Starts Now. “The Good Life” marks the seventh No. 1 song at Active Rock for the Toronto-based quartet comprised of Adam Gontier (vocals, guitar), Neil Sanderson (drums, piano), Brad Walst (bass), and Barry Stock (lead guitar).

The well admired Three Days Grace sat down with Nikki Sixx backstage at Rock On The Range for this great interview. The guys talk about how their recording procedure has changed from working on their debut album to “Life Starts Now.” The Rock ‘N Rev Festival lineup kicks off on Monday, August 9th with Godsmack, Three Days Grace, HellYeah, Pop Evil and Darling Stilletos. Grab cheap Three Days Grace tickets to see them live in Concerts.
Back to top Go down
EmmaMetal
Metal God
Metal God
EmmaMetal

Three Days Grace Concerts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Days Grace Concerts   Three Days Grace Concerts EmptySeptember 1st 2010, 05:11

I LOOOVE TDG, Downloaded their album recently, and I love; Without you, goin' down and life starts now.
Nothing more to say about this marvellous band!
Back to top Go down

Three Days Grace Concerts
Page 1 of 1