Metalnewcomers.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Facebook
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» welcometothedarkside.org
List of Metal Documentaries EmptyMay 25th 2015, 21:28 by tshearn

» Introductions
List of Metal Documentaries EmptyMay 18th 2015, 17:15 by tshearn

» Eryn Non Dae. (Toulouse)-Metal Blade Records
List of Metal Documentaries EmptySeptember 29th 2013, 13:17 by Franael

» How can we promote Metal newcomers.com?
List of Metal Documentaries EmptySeptember 20th 2013, 07:26 by TheTNTee

» Be'laktor
List of Metal Documentaries EmptyJuly 29th 2013, 05:28 by serbocop666

» Saille - Symphonic Black Metal - CD out now !
List of Metal Documentaries EmptyJune 5th 2013, 07:15 by Saille

» Haiduk - Spellbook
List of Metal Documentaries EmptyJune 3rd 2013, 13:19 by haiduk

» Eryn Non Dae. (France)-Metal Blade Records
List of Metal Documentaries EmptyApril 14th 2013, 14:37 by Franael

» Celtachor New Album "Nine Waves From The Shore"
List of Metal Documentaries EmptyNovember 19th 2012, 06:58 by SamhainPromotions

Top posters
Admin
List of Metal Documentaries EmptyList of Metal Documentaries I_voting_barList of Metal Documentaries Empty 
EmmaMetal
List of Metal Documentaries EmptyList of Metal Documentaries I_voting_barList of Metal Documentaries Empty 
DutchDarknessWithin
serbocop666
Masuramea
MacyMetal
tHE_Bizarre_jOKE
TheTNTee
segtuvs
Militaizi

List of Metal Documentaries

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Masuramea
Viking
Viking

List of Metal Documentaries Empty
PostSubject: List of Metal Documentaries   List of Metal Documentaries EmptyOctober 21st 2010, 09:02

Hello, inspired by the previous topic i decided to make a list here for all the documentaties there are about metal.
Some really nice documentaries out there so it would be a waste not to watch them.

I'm also asking the Admin to perhaps make this a sticky?
I'll update the list if i come across a nice documentary about anything related to metal, if anyone has a documentary they really love please post it in this thread and i'll continue to update this thread with the new documentaries.

Most of them will probably be youtube links, i'll post the youtube link with the start of the documentary since it'll most likely be split into seperate parts.

Heavy Metal In Baghdad
Following Acrassicauda, the only metal band in Iraq.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTJ1Ki4OM-g

Metal a headbangers journey
A documentary about the history of metal in general with a lot of interviews of a lot of artists
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_wZLp8wDjM

Global metal
The follow-up on 'Metal a headbangers journey', but now focussed on how metal is spreading to the somewhat exotic countries
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FEouMLA_AM

True Norwegian Black Metal
About the origins of Norwegian black metal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4U33U_UyzQ

Until the light takes us
Black metal as an art with Fenriz (darkthrone) and Varg (burzum) about themselves and those like them
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sr_RaCM-1ug (couldn't find the entire thing on youtube)

Last edited by Masuramea on October 21st 2010, 16:26; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Militaizi
Warrior
Warrior
Militaizi

PostSubject: Re: List of Metal Documentaries   List of Metal Documentaries EmptyOctober 21st 2010, 11:28

Thanks for making this topic Very Happy I found couple documentaries but I don't know their quality.

Here; Flight 666, Global Metal, Decline of the Western Civilization III: The Metal Years, Anvil: The Story of Anvil.

And yes, watching metal documentaries you can be someday able to understand that why there is numerous fights in metal, like people fighting from real metal, people who listen to "nu metal" and why people who have died because of metal.
Back to top Go down
Masuramea
Viking
Viking

PostSubject: Re: List of Metal Documentaries   List of Metal Documentaries EmptyOctober 21st 2010, 11:48

Great you're liking it, it was sorta your idea aswell for starting the original topic!

Could ya post the youtube link and some description of what those documentaries are about?
Back to top Go down
Militaizi
Warrior
Warrior
Militaizi

PostSubject: Re: List of Metal Documentaries   List of Metal Documentaries EmptyOctober 21st 2010, 13:23

Masuramea wrote:
Could ya post the youtube link and some description of what those documentaries are about?

I will be busy for a week now, because I must go to one training camp (or that's what I call it) and I will have an exam. week after this week. but I will do it after that all mess.
Back to top Go down
serbocop666
Professional Headbanger
Professional Headbanger
serbocop666

PostSubject: Re: List of Metal Documentaries   List of Metal Documentaries EmptyOctober 21st 2010, 21:10

there is already a topic for this.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List of Metal Documentaries   List of Metal Documentaries Empty

Back to top Go down

List of Metal Documentaries
Page 1 of 1